Re: [tlug] Trackball [Re: Happy hacking keyboard]

On 2014-08-09 at 15:48:51 rost52 wrote:
> How can I get my Kensington Expert Mouse running under Linux?

It should just work. At one time, getting the extra buttons working
required some manual configuration, but my experience with doing that
was so long ago that i'd not be surprised if it is no longer necessary.
If all of the buttons do not do sensible things, let us know and we can
help you figure it out. Or use a Google search like "kensington expert
mouse <your linux distro>". (Substituting your Linux distro in the
appropriate place, naturally.)

__
Daniel A. Ramaley  |  Network Engineer 2
Drake Technology Services (DTS) | Drake University

T: +1 515 271-4540
F: +1 515 271-1938
E: daniel.ramaley@example.com