Re: [tlug] Poll: OpenOffice or LibreOffice?

On 2014年05月17日 20:29, Raymond Wan wrote:
> I love LaTeX and try to do as much as I can with it.  But one thing
> that Microsoft Word does well that LaTeX does poorly is track changes.
>  Annotating a PDF file with Adobe is not quite the same...

I did a review of an academic paper very recently, and it was done using
LaTeX.  The authors used a Git repository for collaboration and added me
as a contributor.  It worked *very* well!  With branches, pull requests,
and merges, I think that plain text provides much more powerful change
tracking than Microsoft Word! ;)

Cheers,

Travis