[tlug] OT: Buffalo AirStation config

I tried to skim the Japanese interface, but my head started to hurt;
what I'm looking for is a way to limit either the valid connection
hours, or the total connection time per day, of certain wifi clients (*).

I'm using a Buffalo WHR-G301N, which has quite a sophisticated
browser-based config screen, but I'm not spotting anything to do with
controls based on MAC address. Is there anything?

BTW, to keep it a bit on-topic, here is how to MAC filtering in Linux:
  http://tecadmin.net/mac-address-filtering-using-iptables/

Actually, I just realized I don't know how to do time-based or total
daily bandwidth restrictions in Linux... but I'm sure there must be a way?

Darren

*: I.e. children's phones/tablets. My current low-tech approach is to
notice they've been watching YouTube videos for 3 hours, not done their
homework, and it is only half an hour to bedtime, and then start
shouting. Not too effective :-)