Re: [tlug] OT: Buffalo AirStation config

On 12/17/2013 05:57 PM, Darren Cook wrote:
*: I.e. children's phones/tablets. My current low-tech approach is to
notice they've been watching YouTube videos for 3 hours, not done their
homework, and it is only half an hour to bedtime, and then start
shouting. Not too effective :-)

Thanks for confirming that it's not just me ...

I've also noticed that removing the batteries from the TV controller is ineffective when the child's mother keeps spare batteries in plain sight and disconnecting the TV from the Internet to prevent her from watching You Tube on the TV requires me to hide all of the spare Ethernet cables and convince my wife that it is fun to watch ol' Dad hang over the top of the television looking for the port in near total darkness every time she wants to watch a webcast.

YMMV,,,,,, of course.  Now it's time to remind her to do her math homework.

--
CL