Re: [tlug] A Crowdfunding Crash

David Blomberg writes:

 >     I might be able to get worked up about failed kickstarts, after
 > the (educated and trained) bankers that caused the last downturn
 > get prosecuted.

If you're referring to the "Lehmann shock", that was mostly about
consumer debt, not stocks.  It would be reasonably simple to solve,
too; simply require the investment banks to disclose how much and
which part of these fancy derivatives they're holding themselves.
(Lehmann went down because they sold off the attractive parts of the
debt, and kept the risky parts for themselves.)

Stocks are a whole other matter, and quite different from
crowdfunding.