[tlug] Yahoo.co.jp mail blacklisting

Simon Cozens writes:

 > Yahoo.co.jp has started blocking my server:

Welcome to the club.  There's a reason they call themselves yahoos.

Talk to abuse@example.com, and/or support@.  If that doesn't work, try
@yahoo.com.

Things that would help with yahoo.com: Use DKIM.  (SPF also helps, but
as far as I can tell most providers prefer DKIM.)  Register as a MX
with Yahoo (this allows you to get reports on complaints against your
server).  Explain to them your anti-spam policies (that's part of the
registration procedure IIRC).  I don't know if this works with
yahoo.co.jp.

There's a fair amount of information about this in the Mailman
archives but it's spread around many threads.  There is this FAQ
(tl;dr -- HTH):

http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030690

 > a dynamic IP address. This has been going on for a few weeks; I had
 > assumed that their blacklists would be updated periodically

No.  Now that delivery of mail is done reliably by all common MTAs,
the number one responsibility of modern mail admins is to prevent mail
from arriving in user mailboxes.  (Godwin is a frequent exponent of
this point of view on this list. ;-)  Everything else is secondary.
I'm sure they're all too busy with their primary responsibility to
worry about rehabilitated criminals. :-(