Re: [tlug] [OT] Refrig doors (was: rewriting a few million lines of Fortran code (was Re: Fortran --> Python (was linux engineer)))

On Friday, June 08, 2012, stephen@example.com writes:
> ... It's like the problem my wife is moaning
> about: our refrigerator is only 4 years old, but it's a two-door model
> and for the last few months one door tends to pop open and remain ajar
> when the other is closed.

The door pops open because you are trying to stuff too much food into
the compartment.  :-)

Often happens to the top level freezer door in my house.  The door
closes, but the food packages push against the door, preventing a strong
seal. When the large door to the refrigerator compartment (immediately
underneath the freezer) closes, it creates enough of a puff of
air/vibration that causes the upper freezer door to open ajar.

YMMV/HTH,
jimb.