Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Help on a script...
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 07:13:55 +0200
- From: Bruno Raoult <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Help on a script...
- References: <CAJA1Y2YMkk_5zub8HbUEXD-wenEmmGSOaB0nauhkT2+C97CVmA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAJA1Y2ZY+W0gVXydvOXywQTMGYGR928HUGCTZ0u2gsKfNHMv0w@mail.gmail.com> <CAAhy3dvw4dD6VGRCAj45rGcMN6JnXFcR_HgZHYkf7eoHMony1A@mail.gmail.com> <CAJA1Y2Y9ifiufAUKKWOUFEv0WaS5ZaMMq907f4=6xSn31HVgbQ@mail.gmail.com>
Hi again Raymond,--On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 6:32 AM, Raymond Wan <email@example.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately, it is verbose for directories (and directories only):I was just playing around with it and, for me, rsync doesn't print out
> Unchanged files
> are not logged, as expected. The result is that I get thousands lines mails,
> for nothing,
> and I cannot find easily what was really changed (for directories)...
the directory names if the time stamps on the directories haven't been
updated. So, I guess the problem isn't just that the directory
already exists, but the source directory's time has been updated and
because of this, rsync searches inside it.
Old directories are logged (with my options). For instance 2008 ones.
Did you try with all my options?
To make things more clear: Directories must be copied, otherwise the "link-dest"
option would not work... I would just like to make it silent if no change...
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Help on a script...
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Help on a script...
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Help on a script...
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Help on a script...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links