[tlug] A book to ebook shop?

Inspired, in part, by the stupidly massive amount of verbage I own in
print form, I started looking up book digitization.  I heard that they
have quite a few shops like this for Manga, but what about for other
books?

I don't care if my physical books are shredded and unusable by the
end, but I really need the space that they are taking up.

Sincerely yours,

Jawaad Mahmood
http://www.jawaadmahmood.com
080-4204-7198