Re: [tlug] Run rsync based on time difference between local file and server file

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 03:19, Charles Muller <cmuller-lst@example.com> wrote:
> hard links to keep different versions (day/week, etc...).
> It does not answer your question at all, but may be useful for some
> TLUG users... Alternatively, you may use it both ways,
> it would help you: Just remove the year/month/week/days as required.

> PS. Attached is the one-way script I use for my backups. It uses
There are a lot of things here I didn't know how to do, so much
appreciated.

Hi all,

I am so sorry, I sent an old version of the script: I should have checked first my crontabs to remember that "sync-br-latest.sh" was the correct one ;-) I completely forgot that I was working on this script just before leaving Tokyo for London, end of last year.

The version I sent before had a couple of obvious mistakes (I was starting to add some remote dirs existence tests, if my memory is good)...
Attached version is the running one since then.

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.