Re: [tlug] Run rsync based on time difference between local file and server file

Bruno,

PS. Attached is the one-way script I use for my backups. It uses
hard links to keep different versions (day/week, etc...).
It does not answer your question at all, but may be useful for some
TLUG users... Alternatively, you may use it both ways,
it would help you: Just remove the year/month/week/days as required.

There are a lot of things here I didn't know how to do, so much appreciated.

Chuck

--
-------------------

A. Charles Muller

University of Tokyo
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology, Faculty of Letters
Center for Evolving Humanities
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan

http://www.acmuller.net