Re: [tlug] Light to control over Wifi

Hi Martin.

Why won't you just take a wifi-controlled relay and connect colored light-buds to it?
In sites like http://www.controlanything.com/ you can get some in the range of 200-300$. four relays are enough, as you need one of the green, one for the red, and maybe one that connect the red one through a blinking-circuit.

There are one that have web interface, so it should be trivial to automate.
there are also 'mirror relay', that you can have switchs in your pockets and the relay in the other side will mirror them. neat.

Shmuel.