Re: [tlug] Worth coming to Japan before getting a job?

Hi David,

Quitting your current job without your next gig lined up can be a costly move. If you already have a visa, and you are willing to come here with little relocation assistance, it makes it much easier to get your foot in the door.

If you have finance experience you may be able to land a banking job from overseas. If you are new to the industry, most hiring managers won’t consider you unless you are already here.

Warmest regards,

Timothy

--

Timothy Trahan