Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Hello !
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 15:11:18 +0900
- From: Celtic Wizard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Hello !
- References: <AANLkTimm34b4vkmhxZYVVywnqKkzF9wcOdTB8XxKnFP_@example.com>
Can anyone suggest me a good Japanese dictionary software for linux system. I know Zkanji for windows system but none like that for Linux till now. And how can I input Japanese text.
For the dictionary, take a look at Tagaini Jisho ( http://www.tagaini.net/ ). The content is based on Jim Breen's JMDict, but there are some nice addons like the kanji decomposition.
- [tlug] Hello !
- From: Deepika Ghuriani
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Next by Date: [tlug] [ot] Unconventional UX and Design
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Hello !
- Next by thread: [tlug] Linux Sysop Looking for Work
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links