[tlug] [ot] Unconventional UX and Design

This is a little off topic but continues a discussion we were having at the post-meeting nomikai.

Here's the link for the new chainless bicycle I was talking about.
http://www.gizmag.com/stringbike-symmetric-alternating-bicycle-drive-system/16483/

We have yet to see how well it works in practice but it's an example of unconventional design that could have a significant impact on one of the most popular modes of transportation.

Kyle