Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Hello !
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 07:03:11 +0900
- From: Prasad Bakre <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Hello !
- References: <AANLkTimm34b4vkmhxZYVVywnqKkzF9wcOdTB8XxKnFP_@example.com>
Hi Deepika,If you are using Ubuntu Lucyd, iBus is really good input method. I have used it and am very happy.For dictionaries I typically use Eijiro on ALC which is an online dictionary (you are mostly connected to the Net in Japan). The URL is www.alc.co.jpHope this helps.Regards,Pra
Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 4, 2010, at 3:51, Deepika Ghuriani <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:Hello Friends !Hope you all are enjoying this weather change ! ;)Can anyone suggest me a good Japanese dictionary software for linux system. I know Zkanji for windows system but none like that for Linux till now. And how can I input Japanese text.
Thanks for the help !
- Re: [tlug] Hello !
- From: neftali morente
- [tlug] Hello !
- From: Deepika Ghuriani
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] debian sarge kernel/module build guide and advice
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] debian sarge kernel/module build guide and advice
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Hello !
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Hello !
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links