Re: [tlug] New programming revision site - by a TLUG'er

On 11 August 2010 12:30, 黒鉄章 <akira@example.com> wrote:
> Since I began this, however, I've also began to notice how many times I pull
> down my reference book. That's not healthy for my programming, taking a
> minute in the middle of one line to recall the correct
> function/directive/setting/etc. name. I could have finished the block of
> code I was writing in that time and keep more important stuff in my working
> memory.

There's a feature for your editor / IDE: As you code, figure out what
kind of functions/directives/settings you keep pausing to look up, and
put together a quiz for you so you can learn them properly.

(Cue somebody telling us that Emacs has been doing this for them since 1978...)

--
Edmund Edgar
Founder, KK Social Minds

ed@example.com