Re: [tlug] [announcement] nomikai July 23 (Friday)

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Michael Reinsch <mr@example.com> wrote:
>>> thanks to the TLUG members at Mobalean, we now have a Doorkeeper premium account - let's give it a try.
>>> those who intend to come to the nomikai this Friday, please sign up here:
>>>    http://tlug.doorkeeper.jp/
>
> .....  It's basically a group we verified and which has access
> to all features, especially CSV import and billing.  We have this in
> place for now to avoid for instance someone importing thousands of email
> addresses and turning doorkeeper into a big spamming machine.
>
> Hope this clarifies things.

Okay - thanks!  I just registered and then received a ticket that says:

"You will be asked to present this ticket at the door. Be sure to
bring it with you. No refunds, no exchanges."

One problem.  I don't have a functioning printer right now, so I can't
print it out.  I trust a physical ticket is not actually necessary....

Lyle