Re: [tlug] [announcement] nomikai July 23 (Friday)

Hi,

On 20/07/10 15:35, Lyle H Saxon wrote:

thanks to the TLUG members at Mobalean, we now have a Doorkeeper premium account - let's give it a try.
those who intend to come to the nomikai this Friday, please sign up here:

   http://tlug.doorkeeper.jp/

What is a "Doorkeeper premium account"?  (Seriously - I have no idea
what that means...)

Doorkeeper == http://doorkeeper.jp/ :-)

The "premium account" is a bit mis-named, I admit. We are planning on changing that. It's basically a group we verified and which has access to all features, especially CSV import and billing. We have this in place for now to avoid for instance someone importing thousands of email addresses and turning doorkeeper into a big spamming machine.

Hope this clarifies things.

Cheers,
Michael

--