Re: [tlug] [OT: recent legal changes for paypal in Japan?]

I'm just curious... I'd like to hear from anyone actually used Paypal for transferring money to or from overseas on this.

I looked into it recently, and from what I could tell, to send or recieve money overseas came with a roughly 3% service fee on the amount sent. That was on top of the exchange rates, which also included a fee.