Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] How can my computer forget to do stuff sometimes? [SOLVED]
- Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 02:03:55 +0900
- From: Dave M G <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] How can my computer forget to do stuff sometimes? [SOLVED]
- References: <4BF688CC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4BF87681.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100423 Thunderbird/3.0.4
Stephen, Darren,Thank you for those explanations. They make sense and I can now see where the variability lurks in the boot up and shut down processes which might affect the reliability of particular apps.I will go ahead and file some bug reports, in the hopes of maybe helping the boot process become more reliable.Just as an aside, I'm basically in agreement with you both - it's amazing any of it works at all, really, and nine times out of ten is not bad.-- Dave M G
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Printer recommendations if I can't fix mine?
- Next by Date: [tlug] Is it the hardware or the software killing my laptop?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Printer recommendations if I can't fix mine?
- Next by thread: [tlug] Is it the hardware or the software killing my laptop?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links