Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Printer recommendations if I can't fix mine?
- Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 01:56:42 +0900
- From: Dave M G <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Printer recommendations if I can't fix mine?
- References: <4BF68AD6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4BF6A77E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3A22B039-D07A-4C47-8436-43FC4D9C18C5@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100423 Thunderbird/3.0.4
TLUG, Just thought I'd close the thread.Turns out that Canon has a pretty nice printer repair service. They come to your house, pick it up, repair it, and return it.http://cweb.canon.jp/e-support/repair/index.htmlCosts about 8000 yen. Cheaper than buying a new printer, and not having to carry a printer anywhere made it very much worth it.Thanks in any case for people's recommendations. -- Dave M G
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for TLUG June 12th technical meeting
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] How can my computer forget to do stuff sometimes? [SOLVED]
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Amazon Web Services Study Group meeting #2 (June 14 19:00)
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] How can my computer forget to do stuff sometimes? [SOLVED]
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links