Re: [tlug] [OT] Displaying time and starting from zero

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:55:25 +0900, Dave M G <dave@example.com> wrote:

> I thought the quick and easy solution to get the display to show 1:00
> instead of 0:59 would be to add one millisecond to my timer: 3600001.
> That didn't do it. So I added a whole second: 3601000. That worked, but
> then it felt like I was just adding arbitrary amounts of time.

Show us your code. There's little we can do to comment on it and offer help
if we don't see it!

Judging by what you're saying, it does, however, look like you're
decrementing the counter before the first display of the time remaining.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars
to look down at things on the ground?