Re: [tlug] [OT] Displaying time and starting from zero

Hi Dave,

Despite the apparent simplicity of timers, there are actually a number
of potential pitfalls.  It is difficult to critique your method
without first seeing the code.  It is a small problem, however, so I
typed up an example that you may find helpful.  Disclaimer: I usually
consider (direct) use of document.getElementById, window.onload, and
setTimeout as dirty, but I used them in my example to make it as basic
as possible; in practice, I highly recommend using a JavaScript
framework/library.

Cheers,

Travis
Title: timer