Apologies for the inconvinience.
Thanks and Regards
Deepika
On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 8:36 AM, A.Tomita <atomita@example.com> wrote:
at the last technical/open space meeting, a number of
people expressed interested in attending a YLUG
(Yokohama Linux Users Group) meeting:

YLUG 102nd Kernel Reading meeting

Date: March 29 (Monday)
Time: 18:30 doors open / 19:00 start
Presentations:
  What can be done using DTrace (Kato-san)
  Analysing MySQL using DTrace (Okuno-san)
Schedule:
  18:30 Doors open / Introductions
  19:00 Presentations
  20:00 Pizza & beers
  21:00 Closing
Place:
  http://www.rakuten.co.jp/info/map/shinagawa.html
Registration:
  http://schedule.infoseek.co.jp/events/32607fb81c98d18f2b8dd77454fbc326

* presentations will be in Japanese.
* limited to 80 seats (registration needed)

ASAHI Net.
Visit ASAHI Net's English-language Web page: http://asahi-net.jp/en/

--
Deepika