Re: [tlug] YLUG 102nd Kernel Reading meeting

Hi Deepika,

I am new here too, but from my understanding the Yokohama Linux Group
(ylug) is mostly in Japanese, with presentations in Japanese, while TLUG
is mostly in English.

> 1. Is this event free or charged ?
Should be free.
> 2. Is it open to all members and non menbers?
You should book for this.
> 3. Is presentation completely in Japanese?
I imagine so.
> 4. Can we ask or discuss our problems related to linux?
During the pizza and beer time. I am sure even if you don't speak
Japanese you will be able to find some people who want to practice
English and help you!

I will try to go to this event, so I hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Simon