Re: [tlug] Buying a Blackberry in Japan (OT)

On 2009-12-18 12:40 +0900 (Fri), Raedwolf Summoner wrote:

> (Me: I hate the idea of having a chain around my neck handy for anyone
> to yank 24 hrs a day. If someone wants to talk to me they can leave a
> message.

Which is, of course, the whole point of a keitai (as opposed to a
cellphone). You get mail, and you reply to it when you wish. Right away,
if you want, or leave it for a day or two.

Perhaps the problem is you still think the thing is meant for *talking*
on. Not at all....

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974