[tlug] Wireless Router Problem

Not really related to Linux, but...

This morning, I blew the circuit breaker in my apartment. When I turned the power back on, my wireless router (NEC Warpstar Aterm WR7850S) seemed to be dead to the world. Well, it powered up, but the PPP LED was flashing intermittently green and orange, and I could no longer reach it at IP address 192.168.0.1 as before. In fact, I no longer see it on my Mac's or iPhone's list of Wifi sites. I assume as long as it's turned on, it transmits a signal, so I should see it?

At any rate, any ideas on what may be wrong? I'll bring it by the bonenkai today in case people have ideas.

Cheers,

Peter