[tlug] USB3.0 hardware support (USB_XHCI_HCD)

Hi all,

I just noticed the new USB3.0 hardware in Bic Camera and was wondering
if anyone has tried those already?
http://www.ratocsystems.com/products/feature/usb30/index.html

Looking at recent kernels there is some support for xHCI controllers
(USB_XHCI_HCD), but all seem based on prototypes of hardware...

The things are not so cheap to buy it and not use it, so I decided to ask.

BTW, is there any good site for Japanese market specific hardware and
Linux? It seems that there are quite a few "domestic" products out
here...

Cheers,
Kalin.