[tlug] Where to buy Samsung T260HD monitor, or similar?

Hi folks,

It's new computer time and I have found the Samsung T260HD 26" monitor/TV online (avaialable in the UK) but not sure if it's available here, or has a different name, or what. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I'm looking for an LCD TV 24-26" that can also be used as a decent monitor - the T260HD appeals because it's 16:10 1920x1200 as opposed to normal full HD 16:9 1920x1080. I could just get a monitor, but I want it to be a proper standalone TV too: tuner, speakers and remote control.

I'm also looking for graphics cards that can drive the thing.. I am well out of the loop on what's the current state of the art.

Suggestions welcome, thanks.

--
Jon Povey
jon@example.com