Re: [tlug] search for encrypted information exchange

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 17:08, Christian Horn <chorn@example.com> wrote:
> You too, really? I thought I was the only one. Alleluia, I am not alone!

Is it too painful to elaborate a bit on it?

Imagining beeing on some camp like HAR2009, switching the laptop
off and leaving it alone.. and having someone perform the attack.

First, I would not leave it if it countains any data I care about.
Second, they could not perform this attack without opening the box, which
looks suspicious to everybody...

So I care this attack much less than anything else...

To resume: I can loose my laptop with no fear. I cannot do the same with
my wallet.

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.