Re: [tlug] The Android Has Landed

On 07/11/2009 08:03 AM, Shawn Brown wrote:

I think maybe this is not what you have in mind for using it but well
if you decide to perhaps write an app for it and you set up eclipse
could you just check one thing for me?  Could you check if fastboot
runs.  I'm not asking you to try to boot anything other than your
normal os, just see if the bootloader runs and gives you the option of
booting something from the sdcard.  If it works, you can reboot
normally with

It looks like it doesn't work, at least via USB:

$ ./fastboot devices
HT96KLF03357	fastboot
$ ./fastboot boot recovery-RAv1.1.1H.img
downloading 'boot.img'... FAILED (remote: not allow)