[tlug] Visiting Tokyo from USA

Konichiwa y'all,
   I will be visiting Japan on business (from South Carolina, hence the
y'all) and will have a few days in Tokyo and wondered if anyone had any
suggestions on what a geek can do while in town and not knowing his way
around.  I've been to Osaka and Kyoto before but never Tokyo.

  I will be in Tokyo between flights on 7/6 (arrive 15:00, leave 7/7
17:55) then I'm off to Okinawa for the week but back in Tokyo on the
10th and have the weekend free until the 13th when I head down to
Iwakuni and then back up on the 17th (maybe 16th) for a flight back to
the states the afternoon of the 17th.

  I saw that the 11th has a LUG meeting.  I'm not sure where my admin
will be booking my hotel but I'm adventurous and like to meet geeks and
other free thinkers (indymedia or such) whenever I travel.

  I did not subscribe to the list so please be sure to CC me in any
response.

Arigato!
David M. Zendzian
(dmz)