Re: [tlug] (OT) The enigma of Japan (was: UNIX jobs on TLUG)

On lundi 08 juin 09, at 12:16, Brett Robson wrote:

I read Dogs and Demons. That is a very negative
book but put into perspective all the white elephants projects I had
seen.

I started reading Dogs and Demons a week before the Enron scandal started hitting the fan. When Enron was all over the place in the news I closed the book. I thought it lacked a great deal of perspective.

Jean-Christophe Helary