Re: [tlug] writing japanese top-down right-left in linux

thank you for replies.  It is good to know that o-office can do this kind
of thing.  I have also managed to typeset some texts in Latex (cjk-latex
if I remember correctly) a few yeas ago. So now I have more reference.

I am fan of command line and basicaly console (or xterm) programs.
And even if I am not much of a programmer myself, I was curios, what
possibly one have to do in order to get vim version capable of writing
top-down right-left ? I would like to know if there is a principal
problem in design or is it just a matter of say plugin (even tough I
perhaps do not understand fully what vim plugin is) ?

Best regards
Michal