[tlug] M-Zone (DoCoMo) WEP key?

Hi all,

I have an iPod Touch, so though I'd try out iPass's $7.00/month WiFi
service.  I tried that one instead of a local provider because 1) they
have roaming agreements with the two big providers here, and 2) it's
much cheaper (Each of the networks here costs about 1500 yen/month).

Unfortunately, because of the way that the iPod API works, I have to
associate with the APs before iPass can log me on..  In Japan, that
means entering in a WEP key.  I already found the WEP key online for
BB Mobile Point, and that works fine (ie, I can authenticate to it
once I am connected), but I can't find the DoCoMo M-Zone keey online.

Can anyone who uses DoCoMo tell me the key?  This isn't personally
identifying information, I think...

Thanks,

 - Drew