[tlug] Jan 10 Technical meeting - changes

The location for this weeks technical meeting is slightly different please check the web page for details[1].  The main changes

* Use the main elevators, not the freight elevator, to get to the 27th floor.
* Due to a change in our hosts security policy you will need to collect a visitors badge and sign-in to get into the room.

If you have any questions reply to this email or contact me directly,

Cheers,

Edward Middleton

1. http://tlug.jp/wiki/Meetings:Locations:Yoga:Sun#Directions