[tlug] [OT] Moving Sale

Hello,

I am moving and looking to sell (and give away) excess furniture and appliances.

Additionally, I am selling my books for ¥100 each and donating the proceeds to TLUG.  If anyone wants to buy a particular book or books, I can bring them to the bonenkai this Friday. I have listed all books at the bottom of this mail.

Please contact me off list about any of the items.

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pwim/sets/72157610877837700/

Less then a year old:

Double Bed and Mattress: ¥40,000
Double Bed Down Futon, Two Pillows, Mattress Pad: ¥7,500
National NR-B173J Refrigerator (165L, 480mm x 584mm x 1293mm): ¥20,000
Sharp ES-FG45H Washing Machine (110L, 565mm x 535 mm x 898 mm): ¥15,000

Older then 1 year:

Chair: ¥20,000
Desk: ¥15,000
Table and 4 chairs: ¥5,000
Ceramic Space Heater: ¥3,000
Iron and Ironing Board: ¥2,500
Microwave: ¥2,000
Gas Range (2 burners, no grill): ¥2,000
Rice Cooker: ¥2,000
Vacuum: ¥2,000
Toaster: ¥1,000

Cheap:

Pots and Pans
Cutlery
Dishes
Other miscellaneous stuff

Free:

Electric Fan
Laundry Rack
Sofa (folds out to bed-like mattress)

Books:

Craig Larman - Applying UML and Patterns

Seth Godin - All Marketers Are Liars
Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner - Freakonomics
Time Harford - The Underover Economist
Dan Ariely - Predictably Irrational
Sudhir Venkatesh - Gang Leader For A Day
Malcolm Gladwell - The Tipping Point
Tomas L. Friedman - The World Is Flat

Richard Dawkins - The God Delusion

Anthony Bourdain - A Cook's Tour

They Call Me Naughty Lola: Personal Ads from the London Review of Books

Junichi Saga - Confessions of a Yakuza
Shoko Tendo - Yakuza Moon

New Japanese-English Character Dictionary
Japanese: The Rough Guide
Peter Constantine - Japanese Street Slang
Matt Fargo - D!RTY JAPANESE
Toru Fujisawa - GTO (Bilingual)
Collins English-Japanese Dictionary

Terry Pratchett - about 10 early discworld novels
Ursula K. Le Guin - Tehanu, The Farthest Shore, Voices
George R.R. Martin - The first four books of A Song of Fire and Ice
Neil Gaiman - Smoke And Mirrors
Charles Stross - The Clan Corporate

William Gibson and Bruce Sterling - The Difference Engine
Neal Stephenson - Quicksilver

Orson Scott Card - Ender's Game through Children of the Mind
William Gibson - idoru
Robert J. Sawyer - Mindscan
Charles Stross - Glasshouse

Philip K. Dick - The Divine Invasion, The Man in the High Castle
Chuck Palahniuk - Rant, Lullaby, Choke, Invisible Monsters