Re: [tlug] Thunderbird RSS different from FireFox?

What would be some possible avenues to explore to discover why it works in one and not the other?

Dave,

I would look at the HTTP logs.  Perhaps there is a slightly different request being issued by each agent?  Or, perhaps you have an .htaccess file that is picky about how it handles different user agents?

First thing I guess I would look at is whether or not your webserver is receiving the same request URL and header data from each client-- my guess is that it is not, as then you'd return the same data.

Cheers

Mark