Re: [tlug] help recovering headless linux box

On 01/04/2008, Fergal Daly <fergal@example.com> wrote:

>  I need a recommendation for a company or person who can
>  diagnose/repair a misbehaving linux box.

You've come to the right place.

>  Does anyone have a suggestion for getting someone to look at?

I am sure that someone on this list can be plied with promises of
future pints. Would a Japanese speaker be best, to put your in-laws at
ease?

I'm too busy myself, or I'd gladly help you out (plus I should be
visiting Dublin before long, so those pints could easily be procured).

C'mon, TLUG, anybody willing to help a fellow Linuxer out in his time
of dire need? Leaving off the question of why anyone in his right mind
would *want* to watch Japanese TV if he did not have too... ;)

--
Cheers,
Josh