[tlug] Re: recursively printing html Howto's: Solution

I can use wget to recursively download all of an HTML file set (like
 HOWTO's from the LDP), but how do I print out this set in a similar way?

Thanks Josh, html2ps with the -Wl option is supposed to do just that, and happily recurses down the files downloaded by wget.

BUT its bad postscript: I will not print anything except a very slow-to-load blank page 1, and quickly blows up ghostscript too. By the way, html2ps only produces page 1 of any (very simple test) html that I feed it.

So its odd, but it really does look like html2ps just doesn't work (as far as I can figure out anyway). Too bad, it has so many nice option.

BUT: if you tell wget to pile all the html into one file:

wget -r -O mybig.html  http://tldp.org/HOWTO/XWindow-User-HOWTO/index.html

you get a simple html that you can print with anything (except html2ps)

David Riggs