Re: [tlug] Re: recursively printing html Howto's: Solution

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:24:04 -0400
david riggs <dariggs@example.com> wrote:

> BUT its bad postscript: I will not print anything except
>a very slow-to-load blank page 1, and quickly blows up
> ghostscript too. By the way, html2ps only produces page 1
> of any (very simple test) html that I feed it.

I made the same experience too.

Long long ago, in a land long before our time, i used
to convert html versions of oreilly books with a very
ugly perl script to latex to then produce some ps.

I can send you that if you really want and have a good
stomach.

			Attila Kinali

--
The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to