Re: [tlug] Freely distributable Japanese capable utf8 font?

David,

Thanks for responding.

http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/Fonts

Looks promising, but I can't for the life of me figure out where to actually download anything on that page. It just seems to be descriptions and lists of fonts. The links to other pages seem to end up with places offering the same FreeSans.ttf and similar fonts that I had before.

Hopefully I'm just being blind and can't see the clear link that says "download the font here!". Can anyone else see it?

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G