Re: [tlug] Can edit one network folder, but not the other

2008/3/6, Dave M G <dave@example.com>:
> That's the posting I saw before where I learned to press Shift+Delete.
>
>  However, I can't understand the solution offered in the last post of the
>  thread because the person's English is not clear. Assuming that what
>  they say is even a solution.
It is not a solution but a workaround. If I were you, I'd rather happy with it
or fire a bug.

>  If this is a bug, should I be reporting it on Launchpad or something?
Unquestionably. I recommend this reading:
The problem with you is that: You don't know where to report the bug:
It is likely Evolution but you can't be sure. So I think Ubuntu is a
good place to report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/

--
Best Regards,