[tlug] [OT] Job Posting: Vietnamese/Japanese Speaker with Linux Experience

This is not completely Linux related. However, we are looking for an
interpreter with exposure to basic electrical theory and some understanding
of linux (NetBSD: but the actual linux distribution is not as important as
simply understanding basic terminology).

The work will be for a 2week training conference in April.
Japanese/Vietnamese engineers will be discussing mostly the hardware of a
network enabled device with a NetBSD based OS.
The location will be Hamamatsu.
The requirement is Japanese/Vietnamese fluency with at least some basic
electrical theory and/or experience as a linux user.

Pay: 25,000 to 40,000 per day depending on qualifications.

Please reply off list.

Thanks,
Ryan Paul

PS - If anyone knows of a Vietnamese Community association that could help
us find someone, would you kindly let me know.