[tlug] Asus EEE in Japan

Well, it's here.  It has a Japanese keyboard and Windows XP.

I spoke to a couple of sales people at different stores in Tokyo today who
told me that all of Japan has only the 4G XP model with Japanese keyboard.
 No-one seems to be stocking the original Linux model.

I refuse to buy one even though I could wipe it and install Linux.

I suppose it is possible that someone will stock it later on, after all,
it was only officially released here yesterday.

:(