Re: [tlug] detect fake HTTP referrer

2008/1/17, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com>:
>>That's
> > why we call it "traffic stealing".
>
> What a horribly unintelligible name!  You get the traffic.  What
> you're losing is knowledge of where it came from.

Yes, you are right, the right name is "bandwidth theft".

> What exactly is the goal of getting accurate referral data here?
I want to know where I am linked from, at least.
And when an user trying access to my site, they should know that
 the files they are going to download is hosted by aoclife, that means
the word "aoclife" should appear somewhere and the users
should be able to see it. I think it is ethic and my credit.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )