Re: [tlug] AsusTek EEEPC comes to Japan

On Thu, January 17, 2008 13:33, david.blomberg wrote:
> Anyone else been wanting one of these?

YES!!!

> I do(did) want the Japanese model only with Linux but it appears Amazon
> and BIC are only carrying the winxp models
<snippety snip>
> If anyone can find the Linux model with a Japanese keyboard please let
> me know

I'd like the Linux model with English keyboard (and an NZ/Australia power
plug please).  If anyone has seen an EEE on display in a store in Tokyo,
please report back with where it was.

Thanks,

Andrew

PS I am amazed that these have been available in New Zealand for a few
months now, but not Japan.  New Zealand!