Re: [tlug] kde 4.0 looking good

Scott Robbins wrote:
On Mon, Dec 31, 2007 at 09:17:14PM -0800, Phillip Tribble wrote:
http://rusher.webhop.org

Here is my review and screen shots of the new KDE. It is really great. What do you think?

The screenshots are alright, but my interest in KDE 4 is that it's supposed to be much less resource intensive. Have you found that to be the case?

Sigh, ArchLinux. Since my job change, I've been using Fedora (as our
servers are running CentOS) but I really miss Arch. For my needs, it's
the perfect distro.

According to the Linuxactionshow podcast, they said KDE 4 uses 30% less resources than 3.5.

-Phil