Re: [tlug] kde 4.0 looking good

On Mon, Dec 31, 2007 at 09:17:14PM -0800, Phillip Tribble wrote:
> http://rusher.webhop.org
>
> Here is my review and screen shots of the new KDE. It is really great. What do
> you think?

The screenshots are alright, but my interest in KDE 4 is that it's
supposed to be much less resource intensive.  Have you found that to be
the case?

Sigh, ArchLinux.  Since my job change, I've been using Fedora (as our
servers are running CentOS) but I really miss Arch.  For my needs, it's
the perfect distro.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Spike (watching, from a distance, a conversation between
Angel and a woman he just rescued):How can I thank you, you
mysterious black-clad-hunk-of-a-knight-thing?
No need little lady. Your tears of gratitude are enough for me. You
see, I was once a bad-ass vampire. But love, and a pesky curse,
defanged me. And now, I'm just a *big* fluffy puppy with bad teeth.
No! Not the hair! Never the hair.
But there must be some way I can show my appreciation.
No, helping those in need's my job. And working up a load of sexual
tension and prancing away like a magnificent poof is truly thanks
enough.
I understand. I have a nephew who's gay, so...
Say no more. Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that Nancy-boy
hair gel I like so much. Quickly! To the Angel-mobile! Away!